Saturday, August 8, 2009

"You did not choose Me but I chose you....."John 15:16

The biggest part of learning who we are in Christ is really understanding this verse...."You did not choose Me but I chose you....." John 15:16.

We have to really, really understand that nothing we have or nothing we are is because of us.

My friend Candice sent me this after reading my last post,"Funny story...."
"I was there when you fell and am SO glad you did not get hurt too badly. Once you come to know God, nothing EVER happens to you again by accident. You took your "fall" and made application with it ! Keep being YOU !!"

She is SO right, "When we come to know God, nothing EVER happens to you again by accident".
I will go in more detail about this tomorrow.Have a good night, thanks for reading.

No comments: