Monday, August 10, 2009

Side bar.....

Going to give my testimony at my Church, ALT, tonight. I have an interesting story about "feathers" I'll write about later tonight.
Kind of uneasy about tonight. It's easier to talk in front of a group of people you don't know than in front of one you do know.
I just pray for God to guide my words to whoever wants to hear.
Side bar......I have always thought it was interesting that Jesus said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear" Matt. 11:15
Then, during Jesus' arrest this happens....."And one of them struck the slave of the High Priest and cut of his right ear.
But Jesus answered and said, "Stop!No more of this." And Jesus touched his ear and healed him. Luke 22:50-51

Funny the man who got his hear cut off was,
1. a SLAVE to the High Priest. A "Priest of this world. That must mean the "slave" was a slave to this world.
2. His right ear was cut of, the side of God Jesus is on.
3. "Jesus touched his ear and healed him" Jesus healed HIM.

So, now the Slave doesn't have to be a slave to this world, but can be a bond-servant (a slave by choice) to THE Hight Priest, Jesus Christ. Why? Because Christ has given him a ear to hear........I love the Lord and how the entire Word is woven to its self.

No comments: